Portable Power Tools
Anyone using power tools regularly need to make sure they are using them correctly, using the correct tool for the job and they are inspecting them properly. If not, this is when accidents can happen.
This hands-on course will show you:-
- the dangers involved with using power tools
- how to properly check and maintain your tools
- the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that you must be wearing whilst operating a power tool
- the dangers of Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- key legislation and guidance
- the hazards and risks that exist in the workplace and how to assess those risks
Please contact us for more information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out our contact page here.